Genesis10 is seeking a SAS Programmer for a contract position with our client in Minneapolis, MN. Responsibilities:
- Interprets business requirements and specifications and translates into SAS code to create campaign lists, business reports and data extracts for use by analytics and business teams.
- Provide expertise in the design process of new and existing programs, modify code, test and troubleshoot.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Familiarity with advanced analytics concepts, terminology, tools
- Experience with Financial Services
- Experience working with analytics teams
- Experience working with analytic operations teams and understanding of data concepts, programming and production operations
- Experience writing large/complex production grade code in SAS
- Exposure to R and Python programming languages
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”