naviHealth, part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, combines the talents of our dedicated staff and leading-edge technology to deliver compassionate care to seniors nationwide. With millions of lives touched, we are innovating the way health care is delivered from hospital to home so seniors can lead more fulfilling lives. A career with us means making an impact in the lives of those we serve, including vulnerable populations who benefit from care that is more efficient, more effective and more human. Our environment empowers our team members to elevate our interactions with each other and the experiences we deliver to our patients, giving them more days at home. Join our team, it’s your chance to improve the lives of millions while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
At naviHealth, our mission is to work with extraordinarily talented people who are committed to making a positive and powerful impact on society by transforming health care. naviHealth is the result of almost two decades of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for care transition solutions. We do health care differently and we are changing health care one patient at a time.
The Vice President, Digital Solutions will serve as the company’s key leader responsible for driving strategy and execution for naviHealth’s core digital and technology capabilities. The executive will lead the organization in developing and managing digital solutions roadmaps, identifying and meeting the needs of internal and external customers and developing and delivering high-quality products and technology-enabled services to market.
With a passion for a driving innovation and building high-performing teams within a quickly-scaling business, the Vice President, Digital Solutions will contribute at the highest level of the organization by bringing a unique combination of seasoned-executive level experience, technical expertise and startup-like resourcefulness to address critical challenges, capture key opportunities and enable high-impact results.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Serving as the leader of a digital solutions organization responsible for capabilities management and strategy, customer engagement and success and capabilities design and delivery
- Overseeing the development and management of multi-year product roadmaps, as well as their underlying visions, strategies and business cases
- Overseeing engagement with customers and users, the assessment and gathering of market feedback and continuous product improvement efforts
- Overseeing technical product development and delivery, in partnership with a large Engineering organization
- Overseeing a large capital and operating budget and ensuring a high return-on-investment for all product investments
- Identifying and assessing technology capabilities that address key opportunities to enable more effective and efficient clinical services delivery
- Developing and implementing product and technology-related strategies to maximize company revenue, profit and/or meet long-term business objectives
- Maintaining deep connectivity with internal and the company’s broader market, in order to optimally shape plans and action
- Recruiting and developing a high-performing team that continues to meet and exceed the evolving needs of the company
- Championing and fostering a culture of collaboration and performance on the team and cross-functionally
- Travel requirements: Limited domestic travel (<20%)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in technology product management/ development
- 3+ years of experience as the leader responsible for a technology product management/development organization, product line, or function
- Experience designing and delivering technology products and software-enabled services with deep technical and business expertise
- Experience successfully leading and managing people
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience in the healthcare services/SaaS space
- Experience in innovative and disruptive use of technology
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Being a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 19 years of experience, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. We provide clinical service support alongside proprietary technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $134,200 to $257,700. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $134,200 to $257,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.