To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO 65804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Internet Tech Support Representative
Mediacom • Springfield, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Internet Tech Support Representative I
Take incoming calls in a call center environment assisting internet and phone customers with technical service-related problems including hardware and software configurations. Provide the best customer experience from the beginning of the call to the end of the call each time. Build customer loyalty by utilizing active listening to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for cable, internet and phone services on the first call.
• Provide exceptional customer service while walking customers through common hardware and software configurations to maximize product functionality.
• Navigate multiple tools, while keeping customer engaged, to identify the root cause of customer issues.
• Schedule on-site service calls when necessary.
• Multitasking – ability to talk, type, read and listen.
• Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
• Meet or exceed sales goals.
• Enter Sales, upgrade or service changes quickly and accurately.
• Adherence to schedule.
• Ability to adapt in a fast paced always changing environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors Degree Preferred.
• Required – Minimum 1 year of prior customer service or technical support experience; cable industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge of common consumer internet software including various browsers and email platforms preferred.
• Basic understanding of internet, networking and email protocols.
• Exemplary Customer Service skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Shift Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime.
• Strong problem solving or organizational skills.
• Understanding of basic accounting mathematics
• Microsoft Office experience a plus.
Keywords: Customer Support, Internet Support, Technical Support, Tech
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Mediacom's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited.