Manufacturing Engineer II
- CNC Lathes
- Cycle Time
- CNC Programming
Nice to Haves:
- Product Lines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze, design, and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
* Interfaces and coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
* Works in a team environment with planning product and quality engineering to improve or resolve matters within their assigned product lines.
* Utilizes continuous improvement tools and methods such as; Six Sigma, 5s, Lean Manufacturing, and SPC for improved consistency and efficiency.
* Provide input using 3D modeling (SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD).
* Reviews manufacturing drawings to identify improvements.
* Develop (BOO) bill of operations, (BOM) bill of materials, and part cost.
* Comply with Health, Safety & Environmental Procedures, Quality Standards, Production Procedures, and regulations set forth by Federal, Local, State government
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
3 D Modeling
Six Sigma Methodology
Statistical Process Controls
Production Flow Analysis