Genesis10 is seeking a Business Analyst II for a contract position with our client in Bloomington, MN. Summary:
Contractor will be helping with a project to meet new state reporting requirements that is on a tight deadline. Will be mainly focusing on validating that data feeds IT is creating is correct and building reports that will go to the states from that dataset. The database being used is Teradata, and tools that we will be using to create reports are Alteryx. Analysis will also be done in Excel. Knowledge of Alteryx is helpful, but candidate with programming experience will pick up the tool quickly.Responsibilities:
- Assist with project to satisfy new state reporting requirements.
- Attend meetings as required by the project.
- Assist in testing of new data source. This will entail verifying that fields required are included and that fields balance and tie out to source data.
- Creation of reports that are required by various states in the format they require.
- Documentation of processes that are being created and data dictionary.
- Interaction level with Management/Team Members:
- Will interact with team members at various levels that are part of the project. This will include project team, IT, and business SME'S (Subject Matter Experts).
- Project is high priority that will have ELT visibility.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- 2 + years of experience in data analysis and reporting or similar field.
- Experience working with large data sets (1 million records plus) not limited to - validating data, balancing data back to source, and data analysis.
- Able to work in a team environment that is working towards a common goal.
- Ability to multitask in a high pace environment.
- Creation of reports in various formats.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Alteryx Designer a plus
- Knowledge of Teradata a plus
- Problem solver
- Works well with others
- Meets deadlines
- Takes challenges head on
- Ability to figure out problems on own
- Meets deadlines of project
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Complex Problem Solving