To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
- Vaco - Virginia Beach
- Phone: 7572136851
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Accounts Receivable
Vaco Financial • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable Director - Multinational Organization - Pay to 110K+
Role and Responsibilities:
A global, multinational organization is seeking an Accounts Receivable Director to join its accounting team in Chesapeake, VA. This newly created role is geared towards high-level accounting professionals who are looking to leverage their expertise within AR and drive operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze existing processes and direct improvements through implementation to increase operational efficiencies.
- Analyze departmental SOP's and implement process improvements.
- Develop and create organizational KPI's relating to the AR Department.
- Analyze, develop, and implement effective policy and procedures for departmental oversite and customer interactions.
- Create and build management dashboards and reports highlighting analysis of key AR areas including bad debt, reserve accounts, and AR variance analysis.
- Provide management oversite of AR Department staff, from employee performance through employee development
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, CPA highly preferred.
- 8+ years of AR financial analysis and reporting accounting experience.
- 5+ years of experience in management role
- Strong GAAP knowledge and month-end close experience
- Technical expertise in Excel along with large ERP systems
Apply today or call me directly, CJ Eiban, Sr. Associate Accounting & Finance, 757-213-6851
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. Don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.