To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronic Test Technician
Advantage Resourcing • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 1 day ago
Electronic Test Technician - Tallahassee, FL
Job Title: 2nd Shift Electronic Test Technician (5pm – 2am)
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
- We currently have multiple Temp-to-Perm openings at a major defense contractor located in Tallahassee, FL for Electronic Test Technicians to work on a Military Vehicle Program.
- Perform troubleshooting of production hardware including but not limited to circuit cards, harnesses, electrical boxes and vehicle harnesses.
- Perform routine testing of production hardware at the box and circuit card level using automated, semi-automated bench top equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting of production electro-mechanical production hardware
- Support Test Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering in the identification and resolution of production yield issues and customer returns/complaints.
- Adequately record results in troubleshooting, testing and investigations to ensure all aspects of our Quality and Manufacturing systems are fulfilled.
- Performing hand-check testing on certain hardware using appropriate meters.
- Work with Test Engineering to trouble-shoot test station issues and write documents for items not working properly.
- Write up test equipment issues
- Associated Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering Technology (ASEET) or equivalent (additional experience or military training will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
- Must be familiar with the use and operation of various types of test and measurement equipment to include; oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, power supplies, logic analyzers, bus analyzers, etc.
- Must have ability to test and troubleshoot to component level
- Must have ability to read, interpret, and use drawings and schematics for troubleshooting of production hardware.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles
- Must have ability to verbalize and document failures
- Must have ability to diagnose complicated circuitry.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with standard computer applications like MS WORD, EXCEL, email, etc.
- Familiarity with DITMCO and VXI a plus.
- 2nd Shift positions (5:00pm - 2:00am)
- Must be able to work overtime during the week and weekends.
- Must be able to wear PPE including protective shoes and glasses.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]