ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLOTTE, NC
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier Electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Assistant Project Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Assistant Project Manager in Charlotte NC is between $55,000 and $60,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Paid Vacation
- Annual performance bonus
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage commercial electrical projects
- Candidate will work closely with Project Managers and Sr. Project Managers
- Candidate will be responsible for the safety, quality, and profitability of multimillion-dollar projects.
- Schedule crews to meet the customer's schedule and work with subcontractors, as needed
Electrical Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in the Electrical Construction industry
- Must have experience managing electrical projects such as Healthcare, Data Centers/Mission Critical and Higher Education
- Must have experience with projects of at least $3 million
- Must have stable work history
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLOTTE, NC for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLOTTE, NC
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLOTTE, NC
Related Job Titles: Asst Project Manager, Project Engineer, Construction Manager, APM, Office Engineer