To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodward, OK 73801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Emergency Services & Security Coordinator
CF Industries • Woodward, OK
Posted 1 month ago
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department:AH23J Environmental Health & Safety, Exempt
Job Summary:The Emergency Services/Security Coordinator is responsible for advancing a culture of emergency preparedness and response, and security excellence where everyone is engaged, empowered and innovative. This individual is responsible for cultivating a workplace that promotes the security and safety of our employees, contractors, and visitors. This position has a significant impact upon the asset security, preparedness and response performance, and culture of the location. Leads the emergency response and security activities including setting and measuring objectives, managing and improving preparedness/response/recovery systems, developing key staff, and ensuring effective communication.
- Serve as the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and primary Emergency Response contact. Develop and implement a plan for emergency response and security performance and culture. Analyze data, assumptions, resources, constraints, and the location culture to develop a long-range course of actions to achieve that vision. Ensure plan aligns with overall EHS and Location strategy.
- Establish emergency services and security work processes that are aligned with the business strategy, ensuring activities are rooted in company values.
- Measure emergency services and security performance by identifying key measures of progress, understanding limits and boundaries of data, and creating mileposts and symbols to rally support and encourage improvement.
- Ensure compliance with CFATS requirements for the facility including all risk based performance standards.
- Monitor current and future emergency response and security regulatory requirements as well as Company Standards to ensure the location is able to comply.
- Implement and improve processes that effectively and efficiently assess emergency response and security risk management and compliance assurance practices and systems.
- Work with affected departments to ensure emergency response and security policies, programs and processes meet or exceed regulatory and company expectations.
- Train Emergency Response Team (ERT), Incident Management Team (IMT) members and site management on emergency response procedures and standards.
- Develop and present needs assessments to acquire and maintain emergency response and security equipment.
- Establish clear expectations for ERT, IMT, and security staff. Foster continuous development of leadership and technical skills, and create a learning environment that encourages efficient and effective processes.
- Act as the location’s representative on appropriate Corporate Councils.
- Develop and sustain a working relationship with local LEPC, Oklahoma Department of Homeland Security, training providers, and other key local emergency or security stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, fire science, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years directly related experience with demonstrated knowledge of industrial emergency response and/or chemical location security operations, regulations, and peer consensus standards;
- A recognized emergency response and/or security certification is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, change management skills, analytical and decision-making abilities, and ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with regulatory authorities.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities including employee development and engagement skills
- Ability to manage and influence both up and down in the organization.
- FEMA Incident management system courses IS-100, 200, 300, 400, 700, and 800;
- Computing skills and proficiency with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite of business applications;
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.