To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4000 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Java Developer, Web Applications
Securus Technologies Inc • Carrollton, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Designs, develops, enhances, and implements software
- Perform unit, functional, and performance software testing
- Troubleshoots production problems to software applications
- Provides solutions to fix software bugs
- Prepares software deployment packages
- Provides technical supports to client support teams
- Design, development, and unit testing of new functionality and code enhancements.
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements and for accurate estimates of level of effort for analysis, design, and coding.
- Analytical support of user reported problems to determine appropriate resolution options, on-call support, and problem resolution of production systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and desire to take ownership of deliverables
- Proficient in software design, development, and unit testing
- Understands the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to digest and understand larger systems and how features fit within the larger system
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Problem solving, debugging, and application and code maintenance skills
- Adapts to a rapidly moving client focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an technical field or a commensurate combination of work experience and certifications
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.