Special Counsel is recruiting a Temporary Records Associate for the facilities management team on-site at a downtown Columbus law firm. The Records Associate is responsible for file and database maintenance, fulfilling client record requests and special projects as needed. 35 hours per; week 9-5.
- Creation of new files, following established procedures.
- Data entry of all records into the client records management database.
- Prepare records for offsite warehouse storage's as necessary.
- Locate files at client request for temporary use outside of the department.
- Knowledge of Records, pleading, filing for the courts is strong preferred
- Follow-up on files that have been released outside of the department to guarantee records are returned in a timely manner.
- Generate reports from the records management database as requested.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Must have MS Office Suite intermediate skills with; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have strong knowledge of Legal Key, working with Legal Files, and Pacer Works.
- High school diploma
- Minimum one year of experience working in the legal field or environment
- Scanning experience a plus
- File and database maintenance
- MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Attention to details required
- Customer Service
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Records Associate Job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_66_872276_2680593
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.