To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Delavan, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parallel Employment Group • Delavan, WI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.Responsibilities - Assembler
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the assembly process
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Check output to ensure highest quality for all assembly processes
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report issues to Assembly Supervisor
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and assembler work instructions
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated