Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying active? If so, you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash Collector position.
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector (Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. You'll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
* Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
* Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more hours)
* Part time hours working 5 - 10 hours per week
What You Get:
* Pay - $18-$20/hr
* Get paid as you earn using EarnIn.
* All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping.
* Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
* Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
* Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Stay physically fit while working outdoors
* Socially distanced work environment
* All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
* Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
* Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
* Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
* Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
* A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
* An open bed pickup truck
* A valid driver's license
* Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver
EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Vehicle Insurance