To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Valhalla, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Public Relations and Corporate Communications
Fuji Film Holdings America • Valhalla, NY
Posted 2 months ago
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com
The Director of Public Relations and Corporate Communications (internally known as Director of Marketing Communications) will report to the VP of Corporate Communications. This is a leadership role managing five (5) marketing communication team members across healthcare, consumer and industrial businesses
Leadership and Management
- Leadership role managing five (5) marketing communication team members across healthcare, consumer and industrial businesses.
- Manage team members to ensure work is appropriately delegated to the right staff members within the team structure; help nurture junior staff members, including identifying opportunities for professional advancement; ensure team members are appropriately informed and involved in projects; ensure deadlines are met; participate in assessment and career development activities; conduct bi-annual performance appraisals of direct reports.
- Provide guidance and manage PR Agencies, various consultants, and Creative Agencies, etc.
- Provide leadership of PR activities that focus on the U.S. market, but also collaborate with global markets (Japan and Europe) to ensure consistent messaging across channels.
- Provide counsel on crisis communication scenarios and serve as primary media contact. On all crisiscommunications issues.
- Collaborates across functions to develop preparedness plans for challenging issues, reputation andcrisis situations.
- Manage the industrial, commercial and consumer products team members in addition to the healthcare team members. Set and manage client expectations, including developing, implementing and tracking measurements in line with communication activities through monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Grow existing company and business unit accounts; identify and pursue opportunities for developing new business through value add services (creative services and advertising) and reduce expenses of business through offerings.
- Provide corporate communications support for 10 healthcare businesses/initiatives: Fujifilm Heatlhcare, FMSU, FMSU-ES, FFSS, FFVS, FDB, FCDI, FNDU, FHPU, FISI and Life Science.
- Provide corporate communications support for 5 industrial businesses/initiatives: COUS, FDMX, FEUS, FRMU, and FA.
- Provide corporate communications support for 8 consumer and business/initiatives: FNAC (ID, EID, OD, GSD), IPD,
- Support our one Canadian and two South American Subsidiaries. FCAN, FSAO, FCOA
- Provide guidance and support for PR team members in securing qualitative product features and business placements in target media.
- Work with FTYO and business leaders to proactively communicate corporate stories which enhance brand and strengthen our corporate reputation.
- Develop and implement an annual strategic public relations plan, and proactively place appropriate business stories to highlight value propositions, product and business announcements.
- Act as primary resource for issues-oriented writing and executive PR opportunities (media interviews and preparation, Q&A, statements and quotes, executive social media posts.)
- Position executive thought-leaders and key customers in webinars, feature articles, case studies, and peer-reviewed publications.
- Lead internal editorial calendar planning on behalf of the NA region and works closely with FTYO Corporate Communication team, internal team and business stakeholders.
- Develop strategic overlay programs for healthcare businesses to support fundraising efforts for American Heart Association, Warrior Hike, and National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Provide editorial support for executive memos on behalf of FMSU, FMSU-ESD and FFSS regarding business and product announcements.
- Collaborate across functions and provide strategic counsel regarding current internal communication channels and distribution methods.
- Lead social media strategy for Fujifilm Healthcare, FMSU, and FMSU-ES presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with Marketing Communication Managers to present reporting and analytics reports to business and provide recommendations to improve engagement and growth.
- Manage content updates for FMSU, FMSU-ESD, FFSS, FFVS, FDB and FCDI on Fujfilm Healthcare social media pages.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships and contacts with external medical experts and customers and identify marketing communication opportunities on behalf of business.
- Develop strategic messaging including client materials, case studies, webinar promotional materials and other marketing documents, and ensure compliance for all documents with brand and product guidelines.
- Coordinate with field sales training team to insure integration of Fujifilm Healthcare messaging in marketing and sales assessments.
- Review and approve sales and marketing documents (e-blasts, landing pages, web copy) on behalf of FMSU corporate communications in EDMS.
- Maintain relationship with key media publications, third-party partners/NGO and negotiate sponsorship opportunities applicable for businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications/public relations or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in FDA regulatory affairs for healthcare business as well as FTC regulations for all businesses.
- Ability to interact with senior management and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing communications plans in various life-cycle stages. Ability to plan and coordinate complex and high-impact projects with varying and shifting priorities, superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communications including presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in communications/public relations preferred
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and highly matrixed environments.
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability.
- High level of social competence and excellent networking skills, and have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to apply general business knowledge and experience in a complex, fastpaced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and lead execution of effective communication programs and plans both internally and externally across businesses.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.