At Draeger, our work is dedicated to protecting, supporting and saving lives. We are looking for a talented individual to join our patient monitoring team to help deliver new features and product enhancements that will improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of medical care around the world.
This individual is required for assembly and testing of products and subassemblies on standard and specialized test equipment per released documentation. They will also be required to assist in the resolution of technical issues, calibration, and troubleshooting and repair of systems, PCBA’s and sub-assemblies, as directed.
- Test and troubleshoot units, subassemblies, and circuit boards working from released schematics, assembly drawings and/or manufacturing process instructions, test procedures, and verbal instruction.
- Complete required production documentation, device history records, test reports, customer documentation, departmental and company documentation.
- Adhere to production schedule, key performance indicators, lead times, departmental and company goals.
- Provide training for procedural changes for proper testing and/or troubleshooting techniques including use of small hand tools, digital volt meters, and complex test equipment to personnel, as directed.
- Perform, coordinate, document, and file mechanical and electrical equipment calibration records, as directed.
- Assists in calibration procedure review for new and released equipment.
- Assist in the resolution of technical issuesPerforms other duties as needed and assigned.
- Maintain a Safe and Clean environment at all times
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
Education:HS diploma or the equivalent in education, training and experience.
Related Experience:Minimum 5 years work experience in assembly and system level testing preferably with a medical device manufacturing company
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Must have the technical ability to understand electro-mechanical drawings & schematics. Must be familiar with commonly used electrical components and be results oriented with good communication skills and strict adherence to standards and procedures.
- Experience using SAP is a plus
- IPC 610 certified is a plus
- Soldering experience is a plus
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Repairing (Computer Systems)