St. Louis, MO
Description: *W2 Candidates Only - Cannot Support C2C*
Our client is searching for an IT Product Owner to oversee digital product from conception, through launch and retirement. IT Product Owners bridge the technical and business worlds as digital products are designed that enable key business objects through collaboration with business strategy, data science, product delivery teams, and software vendors. The IT Product Manager understands the vision for the digital product & the digital product strategy and develops the roadmap to execute upon the strategy for IT products/systems related to the company.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Understand the business strategy needs, the end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into a digital product vision and design the strategy to deliver a differentiated offering.
• Engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes
• Partner closely with software vendors, software engineers, data engineers, designers, and other members of the digital product team to direct the development of the digital product
• Own all digital product roadmap decisions and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and IT dependencies
• Responsible for the content and quality of the digital product releases, collaborating with IT Product Specialists to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption
• Manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the digital product vision, strategy, and roadmap to IT business partners and key business stakeholders
• Ensure appropriate documentation is created to launch and support the digital product
• Monitor user feedback and metrics to drive better user experience and business value
• Requires a degree or additional 5+ years’ experience as a product manager and/ or product owner.
• Communication, good interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset, ability to prioritize multiple efforts. Relationship building with stakeholders and team members
• Previous Product Management/Product Ownership experience, specifically with overseeing implementation of 3rd party software for Digital Marketing. Experience with Digital Marketing software, including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Digital Asset Management, or related products.
• Experience with the implementation, training, or campaign execution of Marketo
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com