Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the work you do? We have an opening for a recruitment coordinator. In this role, you’re responsible for recruiting and hiring our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
• Reflect the core values of Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
• Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
• Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
• Perform any and all other functions deemed necessaryQualifications
• High school graduation or the equivalent
• One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass extensive background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
• Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment
• Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
• Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
• Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
• Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
• Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.