Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, our need for a skilled and seasoned finance team grows. Being a player in the payments processing industry requires a savvy team of experts who can easily navigate the often complex and sophisticated world of rules and regulations associated with running a large business. By ensuring our finances are clear and compliant, we can monitor and measure our successes and discover new areas for growth.
The Associate Settlements Specialist is detail-oriented while checking and verifying cost accounting and accounts payable records. He/she will also maintain files, post ledger and general journal entries, as well as balance accounts payable/receivable records. Worldpay's fast, continued growth means as our systems become more complex, our need for detail-oriented people to keep our business operating efficiently deepens.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Checks and verifies cost accounting, account payable records.
- Prepares invoices and vouchers, also types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- May reconcile difficult accounts.
- May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete tasks.
- Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects