Job DescriptionApplication Developer II
**This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Multi-talented application developer for a dynamic team supporting a government contract, corporate initiatives and the engineering organization. Candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using languages such as: JAVA, .NET, and/or C++. Possess experience with data and legacy systems. They should also possess a keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, C#, JAVA and/or other industry standard technology.
- Oracle, SQL Server or other Database technologies.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or computer science and 7+ years of technical experience or 10+ total years of experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and how it applies to software applications
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project? Extensive experience with object oriented programming? Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
TOP SECRET Clearance Level Required
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- Sql (Programming Language)
- .Net Framework
- Java (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Application Development