To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vancouver, WA
- Phone: 6056799458
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Civil Design Engineer
GPAC • Vancouver, WA
Posted 2 months ago
A very well-established engineering company is looking for a Civil Design Engineering. This company works hard to ensure their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet and exceed the clients' expectations.
Great company with excellent culture, family oriented, it invests into all of its employees, and works on a wide range of diverse projects. Offers competitive salaries and benefits, flexible work hours to accommodate work-life balance. Health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, bonus eligibility and tuition reimbursement.
- The Civil Design Engineer is responsible for coordinating, implementing, on-time execution and quality assurance and quality control of Civil Design.
- In addition to general civil work.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Design
- P.E. preferred (E.I.T. with experience will be consider)
- Experience in civil design of wind projects, site planning, turbine access road layout, crane path layout, drainage, grading design, and construction support.
- Strong skills in Solar, Transportation, and Infrastructure Engineering design.
- Strong knowledge in grading, drainage, roadway, traffic, storm water, irrigation design, and utility relocation.
- The ability to keep projects on schedule & on budget
- 5+ experience in direct engineering
- Knowledge in Auto Cad and Civil 3D, Hydrology and Hydraulic software (FL02D, HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS), and all Microsoft programs
- Solid understanding of Civil design and construction standards, and environmental conditions/constraints.
- Solid Communication skill in writing, presentation and verbally with emphasis on client services.
I am looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Carmen Vargas and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-679-9458 or email me at email@example.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.