To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Charleston, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vencore • North Charleston, SC
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Develop applications and services following standards and common software practices. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis. Graphical user interface design. Support, maintain and document software functionality. Integrate software with existing systems.
Responsible for developing new applications and services and proofing them to ensure a quality product is delivered. Writes, edits, and debugs new applications and services for assigned programs. Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the application or service, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level. Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers. Maintain positive client interactions
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 0-2 plus years of related experience. Must have an active DoD Security Clearance at a minimum of a Secret Level.
Preferred experience includes:
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Strong Database technologies such as PostGRES, SQL Server
- WebServices, SOA and REST (3 plus years)
- JEE—Java, Spring, JSP/Servlets, .XML, XSLT, XPath, Hibernate, Understanding of web/application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Solid understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts
- JAVA performance tuning in a clustered environment
- Experience designing and building Java-based, enterprise-scale web applications;
- Extensive experience of working with XML technology
- Experience with Agile processes (SCRUM/XP)
- Experience of developing web applications backed by a content management system
- End to end review of test cases and work with business on approvals
- Coordination with cross function team for integration testing
- Prepare and review Implementation plan for any major releases/enhancement
Preferred but not required:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experience
• Familiar with TLS/SSL