• Responsible for selecting, hiring, terminating and managing the field labor force to ensure contract work is completed within budget hours for maximum profit
• Ensure that the most appropriate techniques and practices are employed in the installation of all jobs to reduce costs without compromising safety and quality. Assure installation in accordance with plans and specifications.
• Schedule labor and material on contracts secured.
• Maintain control of contracts-in-progress.
• Develop proper union relationships and developing a strong loyal field workforce.
• Actively involved in local union(s), builder associations, JATCs to build solid relationships.
• Accountable for results to meet business objectives for revenue and margin.
• Promote a culture of safety and monitor/enforce all best practices, including conducting tool box safety meetings and job site safety inspections.
• Awareness of contract
which may affect labor, schedule, productivity or safety.
• Provide primary field labor force interface with branch personnel.
• Build solid customer relations with all customers.
• Uses available technology to perform job tasks efficiently.
• Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team and defines success in terms of the whole team
• Attends monthly Branch meetings and reports the status of all contracts-in-progress, recognize and report any deviations from plans and specifications and assist in pricing.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a superintendent in the construction industry
• Journeyman electrical license
• Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
• Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
• Strong ability to read, understand and interpret specifications and drawings for PCI’s scopes of work
• OSHA 10 Certification
• Preferred experience with Solar Installations (utility, community, light commercial, etc..)
• Preferred experience with medium voltage interconnections
Performance Contracting Group has developed one of the most attractive and lucrative compensation systems within the construction industry. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Incentive bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with match
- Medical and dental insurance plans with flexible spending account option
- Life insurance, accidental death and disability benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. PCG does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Performance Contracting Group (and inclusive affiliates) shall be in accordance with applicable state and federal laws:
Right to Work/EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ