To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 16 days ago
Title: Web Developer
Location: Dahlgren, Virginia
Government Client: Navy
Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Direct hire/Permanent placement
- Free and accessible parking
- Opportunity to advance skill set in a team environment
- Hands-on experience, working with clients directly
If interested and qualified, please send an updated resume to Stephanie Scherder at firstname.lastname@example.org and best times to discuss.
Apex Systems is seeking a highly motivated Web Developer for requirements definition, design, code development, testing, troubleshooting, system security, and documentation for various web portals.
Selectee will have direct customer interface and communication to develop and present requirements, designs, and demonstrations/training on new applications.
- Associates/Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 4 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in programming languages, databases and web servers, hardware configurations and integrated software applications (i.e., C, C++, .NET, PHP, JAVA, jQuery, SQL, CSS, HTML5, XHTML, XML, Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows Server, Windows, Apache, and IIS, etc.)
Associates/Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and active or Interim Secret clearance. Security Plus Certification required either through having it already completed or through taking a course through our Training Classes. Must have PHP and SQL Server knowledge or experience.
Please reach out to Stephanie Scherder at email@example.com for any questions or if you are interested in applying. Please attach most up to date resume.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178