To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Financial Reporting and Banking
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Arlington, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Arlington, Virginia (VA) that is seeking an Manager of Financial Reporting & Banking.
- Will produce timely and accurate financial statements, supplemental schedules, and variance analysis for a Division (33M in annual expenses)
- Assist Division with annual budget management, including expense monitoring; Prepares audit and tax schedules as needed
- Additionally, this position manages the individual who monitors daily banking activities and cash flow
- Track and monitor Division expenses, including research grants, throughout the year and highlights trends that deviate from expectations
- Oversees general ledger reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Oversees the person who monitors daily banking activities include cash flow and account balances
- Investigates items highlighted during the bank reconciliation process to ensure transactions are properly recorded
- Oversees the preparation of monthly investment schedules with accurate reporting to ensure total investment portfolio at year-end ties to the general ledger
- Supervises, develops, and utilizes staff to meet division objectives and quality standards
- Provides reports to and meets with various staff in the assigned division to review financial performance and to assist with the development of the division's forecast on a monthly basis
- Prepares and/or oversees the preparation of assigned audit
- Compiles and analyze monthly consolidated forecast and variance analysis for Senior Management's review
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- 2 to 4 years of work experience
- General knowledge of GAAP and Fund Accounting
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet and database application
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully handle multi-tasks while working under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive and creative attitude and initiative
- Strong analytical skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.