DevOps Engineer | San Diego, CA | $120k-$150k
What they're looking for:
- 4+ years of AWS experience
- Previous DevOps experience with (Jenkins, Git, Ansible)
- Linux or Window system administration
- An AWS Certification is highly desired
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environments hosted in the Amazon Web Services commercial cloud
- Deliver working automated build and release system using Jenkins for multiple Windows and Linux EC2 instances
- Manage existing delivery processes, tools, build pipeline, and testing frameworks to include configuring and integrating open source packages and tools
- Flexible to work with teams in different time zones
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email at Email blocked - click to apply.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
Amazon Web Services