To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Andes, SD 57356
- Tealwood Care Centers
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Life Assistant-SNF
Tealwood Care Centers, Inc • Lake Andes, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Lake Andes is looking for a Community Life Assistant to add to their team!
Passion for wellness and working with older adults? Enjoy working in a compassionate, creative, and teamwork driven environment? Come join our team!
This position will be responsible for planning and facilitating comprehensive recreation/wellness programs for all community residents. Maintain records necessary to comply with community policies and regulatory compliance. The major functions of this department are:
- To assess individual resident wellness needs;
- Create wellness activities and an environment of opportunity for every resident to experience each dimension of wellness according to their needs;
- Promote quality recreation/wellness programming to residents, families, visitors, staff and volunteers.
- Must be able to obtain commercial driver medical certification per State requirements
- Must be a certified nursing assistant or become certified within six months of hire
- Exceptional telephone and communication skills
- Must have a passion for working with older adults
- Must be capable of maintain regular attendance
- Advanced computer skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule as needed, including evenings, weekends, holidays
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry
Thank you for applying to Lake Andes!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.