To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an innovative engineer like you to be part of the team responsible for the re-architecture, design, development of our portfolio applications. Take on an exciting position, and thrive at the forefront of cutting edge applications as you design, develop and provide thought leadership on the development team. Continuously move forward in your career, as an essential member of this team in an Agile environment.
- Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity.
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validate security features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect or module of a system.
- Mentors more junior developers.
- May lead projects as needed.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with Java and developing REST services.
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional Agile team on a daily basis
- Familiar with common software design patterns and object oriented design
- Team Player and ability to mentor/lead developers on application development best practices.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.