To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dulles, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronic Technician III
Apex Systems • Dulles, VA
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electronic Technician III
Shift: Operations Shift Schedule, with some weekend work necessary
Travel to sites throughout the U.S. and the World
- Under close supervision, performs routine technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electronics and Electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include analog, digital and/or video type circuits and logic systems. Guidance is readily available from superiors.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, prototype building, environmental testing, and simple developmental engineering tasks.
- Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on development systems and equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications.
- Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions down to component level. Conducts defined engineering tests and collects data as assigned.
- Utilizes routine development or diagnostic equipment including oscilloscope, VOM, DVM, signal generators and similar test apparatus.
- Normally assigned in area such as development, engineering, test equipment design, or the like.
- Excludes those assigned to production test activities.
- EXPERIENCE and TRAINING: Electronics training equivalent to 5+ years technical trade school or military technical school.
- Security Clearance not required, but ability to initiate clearance process *strongly* preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178