Maxim Healthcare is looking for CNA's to work in a Senior Living facility in Lebanon, TN. This will be FT hours, 2nd shift (2P - 10P), with 4 week block booking preferred. This is a great opportunity for continuity of caring for patients, hours, and a great facility! Further details are listed below.
- Looking for 2-3 FT CNA's for September schedule
- CNA's will be working in LTC/Rehab portion
- 60 bed census
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Active CNA license in state of TN
- Updated CPR (BLS - hands on course)
- Updated TB
- Drug screen required for facility
Please NOTE: This is not a travel position
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Certified Nursing Assistant
Basic Life Support