Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Property Administrator to include all Government Property Administrator reviews, analyzes and interprets contract property provisions and terms. This position also conducts audits and evaluations of program property operations for compliance with FAR 52.245-1, DFARS and other Agency Supplements, ASTM Standards, and company procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains control of Customer & Government property while it is under the control of TS&I
- Responsible to Senior Management for all US Government property audits and reviews
- Identifies, verifies, protects and safeguards customer property provided for use or incorporation into product
- Reports if any customer property is lost, damaged or otherwise found to be unsuitable for use to the customer and maintain records
- Ensures all Government and Customer Property are properly tagged at all TS&I locations
- Supports Accounting in the administration of company-owned inventory and fixed assets and any audits involving material & equipment
- Maintains and updates records for Government & Customer Property in the company’s business systems, and Government systems
- Responds to government property inquiries (internal & external)
- Conducts the annual government property inventory
- Prepares annual government property reports
- Reviews and completes the contract close-out process for government property
- Frequently works with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for tracking and reporting of data
- Prepares monthly CHATS & NF1018 reports for customers, as required
- Serves as the main point of contact to DCMA Property Administrator and other similar customer representatives
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
- Moderate computer proficiency level using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of government programs, policies, work methods and manuals with particular emphasis on the FAR 52.245-1
- Strong written and verbal communication skills related to customer interaction
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs work cognizant of safe work practices
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related discipline
- CPPS – Certified Professional Property Specialist perferred
- CPPA - Certified Professional Property Administrator, or better such as CPPM – Certified Professional Property Manager is preferred
- Six (6) years of related work experience in government property accounting, management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working directly with DCMA and DCAA during government property audits
- Other Qualifications:
- ITAR regulations dictate that information and material pertaining to defense and military related technologies may only be shared with US Persons unless authorization from the Department of State is received or a special exemption is used.
- U.S. Person for access to ITAR-Controlled Technical Data. A 'U.S. person' can be
- A U.S. citizen;
- A permanent resident who does not work for a foreign company, a foreign government, or a foreign governmental agency/organization;
- A political asylee;
- A part of the U.S. government, or
- A corporation, business, organization, or group that is incorporated in the United States under U.S. law.
- A foreign person is any person who is not a lawful permanent resident of the US and includes foreign governments and organizations.
Ability to travel (domestically/internationally) approximately 5%.
Certified Professional Property Administration
Certified Professional Property Management
Constant Purchasing Power Accounting
Certified Physician Practice Manager
Certified Professional Property Specialist
Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome