To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35242
- Kendyl Cooley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AD20 - Administrative Assistant II
Kelly Services • Birmingham, AL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provider Data Senior Associate
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Provider Data Senior Associate with one of our top clients in Birmingham, AL. As a Provider Data Senior Associate you will provide exceptional communication, customer service, filing, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career.
Maintaining current provider data for the largest, most complex account structures and maintain provider data to ensure the quality of the network. This position coordinates provider contract enrollment, distribute provider education, maintain repository for all provider service agreements and update directories for all contracted organizations.
- Responsible for the loading of Provider Service Agreements into TractManager.
- Act as a subject matter expert for new provider education and onboarding.
- Act as a subject matter expert) for Provider demographic loading into all systems.
- Conduct provider outreach via outbound calls, fax blasts, email requests and USPS mail for ad hoc compliance requirements.
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues raised by internal or external customers.
- Identify the right parties or resources, internally and externally, to resolve issues timely.
- Resolve issues and complete work within established CMS timeframes, ensuring compliance.
- Intake provider data from multiple sources
- Provide support for questions and issues raised by staff and provide answers as quickly as possible - supporting the timeliness of the review or outreach.
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare insurance industry, terminology, provider networks, contracting and credentialing.
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge.
- Knowledge of provider onboarding process, system applications and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills (including the ability to engage in multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards).
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues. Follow up with these parties to drive resolution and provide on-going feedback to individual(s) who raised the question or issue.
- Be a positive role model and have the ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.