With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Operations Manager, Supply Chain Consulting!
There is never a typical day at Barkawi, but that’s why people love it here! The Senior Operations Manager is an important role in ensuring our business operations processes, tools and financial reporting is consistent, standardized, accurate, efficient, timely and structured. This is a global role responsible for leading and taking a part in the creation and execution of the key strategic initiatives that drive our organization. A strong financial acumen, excellent reporting skills, experience with Professional Services and Sales technology as well as confidence working with our leadership team is required.
Primary responsibilities include: Responsibilities
- Align with our finance team and administer fiscal forecasts by maintaining the monthly and quarterly revenue, expense, and margin forecast process
- Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and cost reductions for a favorable mix while understanding current business dynamics
- Creates metrics and automates KPI’s used by our leadership team to help drive decision making
- Drive improvement initiatives and enhancements with our core processes and operational rhythm
- Assist in developing capacity planning models that directly influence hiring and budgeting decisions as we grow
- Challenge and analyze trends to identify key drivers, related remediations or levers to further accelerate the business. Do so from driving financial discipline as well as developing and providing reporting and analyses that illustrate opportunities and challenges
- Oversee pricing policies, billing rates and participate in other analytical projects such as yearly merit and promotions.
- Lead and participate in business systems projects or enhancements that course correct gaps and drive transformation that helps the busines scale
Location and Travel
- High proficiency in CRM, PSA, ERP and BI tools such as SFDC, Power BI, Mavenlink, Oracle or FinancialForce
- Solid understanding and experience in Sales and Professional Services Operations
- Good Communication Skills; both written and verbal. The role requires active engagement with leaders and various functional teams across multiple geographies
- Capable of creating presentations and telling the story – not just reporting the numbers
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with many people in different organizations globally within Genpact
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically advanced Excel skills including vlookups and building pivot tables
- Exceptional drive, sense of urgency and willingness to immediately contribute to a team environment
Barkawi North America has headquarters in Atlanta, GA; however, candidates may be based anywhere in North America. About Us
Barkawi Management Consultants makes up the supply chain business unit of Genpact Limited, a publicly traded company on NYSE. We offer the best of both worlds: we carry forward the speed, flexibility, and entrepreneurial spirit of a small company, now combined with the finances, scale, and reach of a large global firm. Barkawi specializes in helping our clients improve the performance of their supply chain through management consulting, technology transformation and managed services. Our strength lies in our expertise in the systems, data analytics, and science of supply chain functions; combined with our strategic partnerships with outstanding solutions providers. Our recommendations help to grow our clients’ top and bottom lines with better strategies, processes, and decision-making capabilities. We are a culture of entrepreneurs who work in a collaborative environment, and we give our people endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Barkawi understands the importance of work life balance and cares about our people. We offer generous compensation plans and competitive benefits. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Operations Management
- Professional Services
- Business Acumen