To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Rooms and Guest Services - Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • San Francisco, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Responsible for the direction and oversight of key guest contact departments and their managers and team members. Direct the activities of key guest contact departments by giving guidance, leadership and instruction to department heads. Overall budget approval authority for rooms division departments
What will I be doing?
The Director of Rooms and Guest Services is responsible for the direction and oversight of key guest contact departments and their managers/team members. He/she manages and leads all guest services, bell/door services , and housekeeping functions, in order to maintain the highest level of courteous, professional, and efficient service to all guests. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct the activities of key guest contact departments by giving guidance, leadership and instruction to department heads and managers. Hires, supervises, counsels, disciplines, and evaluates all guest services
- Monitors all rooms related systems that directly impact the guest, to ensure proper procedures are in place and followed which allow for an outstanding guest experience.
- Communicates with guests and team members both verbally and in writing to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Manages executive office projects by directing staff and monitoring progress as required.
- Interacts positively with customers and take action to resolve problems to the satisfaction of parties involved.
- Ensure guest reservation policies, standards, and procedures are met. Ensure housekeeping procedures are efficiently followed and any issues immediately resolved.
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Thorough knowledge of all guest services and housekeeping department operations and individual job requirements
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required
- Computer literacy and financial management a must
- Ability to resolve guest, supervisor and employee conflicts
- Able to manage effectively multiple tasks at all times
- Ability to listen effectively and communicate clearly with guests and coworkers
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!