Deloitte Services is seeking a top-performing solution sales executive to pursue clients within its Risk & Financial Advisory (RFA) Hybrid Operate Practice. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience and demonstrated selling attributes / techniques.
The Sales Executive will support the Cloud Security Solution Team throughout the pre-sales and sales process. Primary responsibilities will include developing go to market strategies, managing lead generation activities, pipeline management, delivering solution overviews to clients and account teams, overseeing the development of sales materials, managing client and account team needs as part of the sales process, and gathering and communicating client and prospect feedback to the solution team.
Deloitte's Cloud Security Operate Program provides a policy driven approach to shift-left security that helps clients with broad visibility into cloud assets across their multi-cloud landscape. The solution enforces Security-Policy-as-Code uniformly across the software development lifecycle to help clients feel confident that their cloud security requirements are being applied throughout their cloud environments.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you will do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for selling Deloitte's Hybrid Operate solution to target clients and markets. The role involves:
* Develop leads, cultivate a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts within the US working closely with Account and Solution leaders
* Drive net-new opportunities from multiple channels including direct and third-party relationships, including ecosystems and alliances
* Develop relationships and collaborate with Deloitte leadership to formulate and execute on a go-to-market strategy
* Building go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte positioning with vendors and clients.
* Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
* Assume multiple roles in various pursuits with account teams and practice leaders as it relates to qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
* Play a leadership role by driving pursuits, contributing to the development of proposals, and coaching the team through orals preparation.
* Develop strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed sales objectives
* Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
* Manage internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geography and industry groups
* Manage proposal development and make live oral presentations that win new business
* Represent Deloitte by spending time in the field, and at conferences
* 10+ years prior success as a business development manager and/or sales professional.
* 3+ years of experience selling cloud security technologies and products with at least one or more of the 3 major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Successful track record in selling transaction-based consulting services characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
* Existing and/or evolving in-depth understanding of the cloud security market and vendors
* Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
* Expertise in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients.
* Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other sales executives to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeted programs and win business
* Ability to travel 20-60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong relationships with market leading solution manufacturers
* Bachelor's Degree or commensurate work experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 114072
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing Security
- Finance Consultancy