To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant MA
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: Performs routine and basic front and back office duties, to include phones, data entry, and assisting in the examination process of patients under the direction of a physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients' charts, draws and collects blood samples and/or urine samples from patients, prepares specimens for laboratory analysis, and conducts a variety of diagnostic tests.
• Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Awards and recognition programs
• Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• Associate degree in Medical Assisting and/or graduation from an accredited vocational Medical Assistant program, and/or military equivalent
• Medical Assistant Certification/Registration or meet state requirements
• Minimum 5 years of medical assistant experience
• CPR certification required
• Technology driven medical data entry system experience or related computer data entry
• Experience in Occupational Medicine clinic, General Medical, Internal Medicine work environment preferred
• Phlebotomy certification preferred
• First Aid certification preferred
• Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
• Mon-Sat between the working hours of 7am and 7pm
Pay: $20 and hour (Occasional OT)*
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Shanna Harrison at (410) 910-4925 or email your resume to email@example.com
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"