To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician to support one of our top clients in Oklahoma City, OK! Please find the details below.
If interested and believe you are 80% qualified, please email your word resume to Ronae at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Audio Visual Technician Overview
Start Date: March 4, 2019
Contract Length: 2 year contract
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for Audio Visual Technicians who can work directly with our customer by providing immediate support to minimize impact to their business. You will also aid our field team of Installers working on projects or supporting executive suites.
- Perform a full quality control check for all fabrication and installation efforts including but not limited to AV best practices and company standards
- Perform all software / firmware configuration uploads and checks to ensure the system performs to both the manufacturer's specifications
- Complete / approve any red line updates on system drawings for any changes required during the fabrication, installation, and quality control steps
- Provide clear and concise documentation on any configurations implemented or needed for successful implementation (i.e. network configurations, video settings, DSP settings, etc.)
- Perform full system calibrations for audio and video on installed systems
- Perform full control system test out with programming support for installed control systems
- Complete system test and accept / certifications / commissioning for installed solutions both remotely and onsite at client's premises
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution
- Develop integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems
- Direct and participate in overall system level testing.
- Support all types of technical escalations and work with other team members on resolutions as needed
- Provide end user training and support for deployments
- Travel to client sites as required
- May supervise others
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Expert knowledge of Industry standards in AV systems design and integration
- Cisco networking skills
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) administration – TelePresence server and TelePresence Conductor a plus
- Audio visual setup and programming
- Phone system setup and programming
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Expert knowledge of audio principles and must have the ability to write and fine tune audio programs for Biamp, Clear One, and Polycom
- Expert knowledge of loading and troubleshooting AMX, Crestron, and Extron systems
- Must be well versed in interacting with networks (wired or wireless) and must be able to support networked solutions for video conferencing, VOIP audio conferencing, and control system networking
- VoIP, Avaya, and Crestron experience/knowledge a plus.
*Please not that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*
Is this opportunity not exactly what you are looking for? No problem! We have offices and opportunities across the country—visit our Talent Network to see what else is out there: https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/join
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178