Job Duties and Responsibilities
This role will be part of the Wireless OSS organization deployment team for the Service Management platform. The goal of the system is to automate as much as possible as it pertains to Service Management. This platform will be a fully integrated solution integrating BSS front end systems, leveraging Data Lake/Analytics, federated inventories, correlation engines, and network services.
In this role, you will:
- Build and document detailed technical requirements for systems, applications, integration(s), and new products for a new OSS system stack;
- Meet with the various stakeholders to identify business and process improvement opportunities and continually looking to simplify with continual improvements for system and process enhancements;
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow;
- Create targeted system analysis documentation for architecture teams and executives, including design and interface considerations, data analysis and systems testing;
- Interview all new clients technologies department heads to gain an understanding of current systems and structures;
- Work closely with external stakeholders from business and technology to understand requirements and effectively translate;
- Accurately log and document all technology developments and systems diagrams to be utilized in future client projects;
- Provide application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT technical resources.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Senior Systems Analyst will have the following:
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, business administration, or accounting)
- 4+ years’ experience in systems analysis and integration supporting BSS/OSS deployments;
- Understanding of modern script and coding languages;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and still meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions;
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies;
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities;
- Previous experience in Telecommunications/5G/Wireless/Internet a plus;
- Rally / CA Agile Central experience a plus.
Compensation: $91,800.00/Year - $124,200.00/Year
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Are you looking to grow your career as a Systems Analyst in the Denver area, working with a company that constantly disrupts their industry? As part of our team you will get to deliver creative solutions for our new Wireless venture! We’re looking for talented, driven, passionate Systems Analysts to join the DISH family and drive our business forward through delivering world class software to our customers, partners, and employees.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
- provided by Dice
- Agile Methodology
- Business Administration