To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst II, Infrastructure PMO
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
The Infrastructure Delivery Analyst will be part of a team of Systems Engineers responsible for the provisioning of end-to-end systems environments for both our production and non-production applications, infrastructure and servers. An IDM is responsible for tracking project requirements, creating detailed project plans and working directly with engineering to ensuring successful project delivery. The IDM will create metrics to track infrastructure progress, open issues and team efficiencies. The candidate must be a self-starter but work within a team. The IDM must have good project management skills along with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with virtual project teams to deliver complex infrastructure projects. The position may require weekend and evening work and will report to the Manager of Systems Engineering
- Infrastructure delivery analyst will be a point of contact for application, development, QA and support teams looking for new infrastructure delivery, scale out, enhancements, etc...
- Establish and document project requirements and guidelines in accordance with ICE policies
- Coordinating infrastructure resources across teams and technologies
- Track infrastructure project requirements, outstanding issues, documentation and dependency estimates
- Interface with Dev, QA and other support teams to help drive and prioritize infrastructure enhancements to improve stability and performance
- Creates cross-functional project plans that include scope definition, schedules, stakeholder identification, resourcing, communication plans and risk analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Ability to facilitate regular status meetings to manage the project plan execution.
- Experience interfacing with multiple stakeholders, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and facilitating project scope definition.
- Ability to demonstrate application of sound project control mechanisms such as planning and project progress tracking / control, estimating, logic analysis, resource planning and allocation, issue and risk management.
- Experience with managing multiple complex projects (i.e., multiple interfaces, technology mixes, and infrastructure and hardware/software adaptations).
- Ability to contend effectively with ambiguity and varying levels of detail.
- A high attention to detail and quality.
- Communication and negotiation skills that are highly developed.
- Ability to organize personal and team time effectively.
LOCATIONGA: Atlanta (New Northside Dr)
FULL TIME / PART TIMEFull time
ICE is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.