To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oticon USA • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
The Product Manager proactively manages a portfolio of products by analyzing customer behaviors, technology trends, sales behaviors, support issues, competitive analyses and product usage patterns to guide the organization in current and future product needs. Is responsible for all aspects of the product launch process and product life cycle, as well as assigned product training, marketing, day-to-day support, and planning needs. This position is visible across the organization, requires flexibility and strict attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work independently. This position is based in Somerset, NJ.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates product introductions into the marketplace
- Interacts cross-departmentally with key business functions to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively tracks and analyzes sales growth, supply issues, quality issues and provides regular feedback of product portfolio performance to management
- Understand and analyze competitive market environment and act to position Oticon as the preferred supplier
- Develops and presents training materials for internal and external customers
- Work with channel, digital, consumer, and creative marketing management to develop or support marketing materials, tools, and promotional campaigns
- Interfaces regularly with customers and sales staff via field travel and major meetings to determine market needs
- May performs miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager
A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in science, marketing, or business). Master’s/Au.D. in Audiology or MBA preferred.
2 years of experience in medical devices or hearing healthcare marketing/sales, with product/project management experience strongly preferred.
Product Management experience with product-related software or apps a plus.
Experience developing marketing and training materials is preferred. Must be able to travel up to 20%.
Experience handling business/portfolio planning, tactical implementation, as well as commercialization processes in both B2B and branded environments
Strong project management skills
Self-starter and collaborative team player; self-motivated with high level of energy, ability to work with limited supervision and demonstrate business maturity in areas of decision-making and conflict resolution
Strict attention to detail; work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite