ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions
We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions
ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do
Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service
POSITION OVERVIEW: Financial Analysis and Requisition Mid shall support and provide advanced, time-sensitive and accurate Financial Analysis and Requisition support for the U.S
Government, primarily through accessing and utilizing the PRISM Automated Procurement System to generate, route, research and track requisitions throughout the procurement process
• Generate, proofread, troubleshoot and route accurate requisitions in the Procurement Request Information System Management (PRISM) , upon receipt of Purchase Requisition (PR) request submissions from customers or third-party contractors.
• Review and analyze procurement documents and coordinate corrective actions, as necessary, to route accurate requisitions timely.
• Perform financial analysis, financial research, data processing and meeting coordination to draft response documents in response to data calls and audits inquiries.
• Develop, implement and maintain efficient and centralized internal tracking tools and processes to receive, process, manage, track and quality control requisitions and financial actions.
• Develop, maintain, and disseminate periodic contract closeout and de-obligation status reports.
• Assist in performing financial analysis support including, but not limited to, financial research, data reconciliation, burn rate analysis, financial reconciliation, invoice analysis, invoice reclassification, financial reclassification, obligation analysis, expenditure analysis, contract analysis, Spend Plan analysis, and Ad Hoc Financial Analysis, as required.
• Assist in analyzing current business processes, objectives and strategies to identify improvement opportunities and assessment impacts, including but not limited to, financial management, budget execution, accounts receivable, general ledger and cost management.
• Author, develop and write highly-technical and user-friendly deliverables, including but not limited to, Executive-level briefings, dashboards, white papers, requirement documents, briefings, forms, surveys, memos, talking points, testimonies, reports, meeting minutes, manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other financial analysis and requisition deliverables
• 4 years of relevant experience including 2 years of experience related to Financial Analysis and Requisition support
• BS/BA degree Desired
• Secret Clearance
• 4 years of experience in Financial Analysis and Requisition support
DISCLAIMER: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call
ANSER is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Processes
- Data Processing
- Financial Analysis