To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Signature Consultants • McLean, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Coordinator Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator for an opportunity in McLean, VA. The ideal HR Coordinator should possess experience with Google G Suite and have a minimum of 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Provide recruiting support services in accordance with the client's recruiting support process, standards and systems
- Ad Hoc and Power day scheduling
- Serve as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients
- Negotiate times and schedules to finalize candidate interviews
- Escort candidates through the interview process
- Partner with recruiters to ensure flawless execution of the interviewing process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, executive assistants and administrative professionals
- Manage confidential files and other privileged information in a professional manner
- Effectively sell and represent the client as a top employer
- Oversee travel details and communications between candidates, recruiters and travel partners
- Prepare various materials, reports and files for interviews and consensus meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, Excel or G-suite equivalents
- A minimum of 1 year experience Customer Service experience
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven capability to work independently and on a multi-functional team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal clients and hiring managers at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal ownership, confidentiality and flexibility
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements
- Advanced Outlook and Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel)
- Willingness to work flexible hours due to varying needs within the recruiting organization
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.