________________We are hiring Data Engineer in Irving, TX______________________
Title: Data Engineer
Duration: 06 - 12 month contract Possibility of (Extension or permanent)
Location: Irving, TX
Day to Day:
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an important new platform, which will have huge impacts on the reporting and monitoring technology for safety and soundness (technology risk) business and our future architecture in this area.
• Act as the subject matter expert regarding data pipelines to the DevOps focused team and to external stakeholders
• Analyze, code, test, and implement data solutions and controls.
• Building a close relationship with clients and stakeholders to understand the use cases for the platform, and prioritize work accordingly
• Evaluation of data sourcing to a new platform and the building of the data models and sourcing structure to support that platform. This role will become a key owner of that safety and soundness technology platform as it evolves along with the development team.
• You will work with business stakeholders as end consumers of the data to ensure we are meeting their requirements. You will contribute to the team’s strategy around development and deployment of best practices.
• Knowledge of agile(scrum) development methodology is a plus
• 5 years of building solutions to improve or replace manual data sourcing processes
• 5 years of experience in building solutions with machine learning, graph analytics and other advance analytics techniques.
• In depth knowledge of data pre-processing, feature engineering and modeling.
• In depth knowledge of scalable model deployment, model performance monitoring stats and modelling pipeline automation.
• Hands-on experience with Python/Pyspark/Scala and basic libraries for machine learning is required;
• Hands-on experience with XGBoost, Tensorflow, scikit-learn, PySpark, Spark GraphX is desirabledb
• Basic knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Big Data technologies is a plus (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark, Kafka, Kudu, Solr) but not a requirement
• We are also working with Anaconda and Jupiter notebook and MongoDB, OracleDB so working knowledge of those would be helpful.
• Proficient in programming in Java or Python with prior Apache Beam/Spark experience.
Oracle,Other,Word,Apache,Hadoop,Reporting,architecture,Agile,Scrum,Automation,Azure,Engineering,TensorFlow, SAN, Analytics, Business,Java, Apple,Python, Evaluation
Hadoop Distributed File System