To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Keyport, NJ 07735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Rep, Ind - United States
Rain For Rent • Keyport, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
In this highly visible sales role, you will have the opportunity to expand your sales expertise and make a difference. You will be responsible for promoting Rain for Rents complete and dependable line of pumps, tanks, filtration units, spillguards , pipes and service within an assigned territory. You will benefit and become successful, if you if you excel and place value on the following:
• Execute sales strategies and build customer relationships
• Create solutions to close clients irrigation and liquid handling (pumps, tanks, filtration and spill containment) challenges
• Share innovative products, creating market awareness, closing deals and increasing new/repeat customer business
Requirements Required Qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years related sales experience
• Minimum 6 months experience using automated systems including a CRM system
• Valid U.S. drivers license
• Must be at least 21 years old
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 1 or more years of experience working in a related field, background in outside Industrial sales, Industry experience a plus
• Minimum 6 months work experience in a Technical/mechanical field-
• 1 or more year experience developing solutions for customers
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.