To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedminster Township, NJ 07921
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Tech Support Specialist
Zelis, Inc. • Bedminster Township, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensation claims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
Responsible for providing primary support to staff utilizing MAC/Apple IOS tablets, mobile devices and computers. Provide support to all staff utilizing PCs, local and remote, for computer networks and related computing environment. Participate in projects within infrastructure division.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, mobile devices and all configuration setup for team utilizing MAC environment
- Assist with Disaster Recovery operations and testing
- Create and configure user accounts/permissions in Active Directory.
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under MS Exchange.
- Configure FTP and web folder accounts, transfer files, schedule transfers.
- Work with internal and external users to solve existing computer problems; assist with escalated tickets/troubleshooting
- Work with scripts in Kaseya Remote Management Software.
- Develop documentation and SOPs to create consistency and standardization.
- Assist with Data Center operations and server support; inclusive of, but not limited to server management, server builds and maintenance and response to outages
- Assist and support build out of video conferencing capabilities; provide user support as needed
- Coordinate with vendors and company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Mentor Help Desk Specialists I
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to ZELIS standards regarding privacy.
- Minimum 4 years of Information Technology experience with computer hardware and network administration.
- Previous experience providing IT support at the Executive level
- Strong Mac and Windows Operating Systems knowledge
- Active Directory and MS Exchange experience.
- Connectivity configuration experience. Including HTTP, SSL, FTP/Secure FTP, web folders, telnet.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active-Sync to configure mobile devices.
- Knowledge of DNS and basic TCP/IP troubleshooting tools.
- Knowledge of Ghost or other desktop imaging.
- Strong network and VPN knowledge is required.
- Demonstrates ability to leverage new and emerging technology and make recommendations for integration of mac and pc environments
- Demonstrates understanding of daily it end-user requirements and balances this against company infrastructure capability
An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!