To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL 33431
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for our client located in the Boca Raton, FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 9 am - 1 pm
Supports VP in the day-to-day administration of the workload and Team.
- Composes and types routine correspondence and assists in preparation of presentations, spreadsheets and reports.
- Reviews incoming mail to transfer/distribute to appropriate employees/departments, or handle independently. Prepares fed-ex and other outbound mail.
- Monitors incoming telephone calls.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of events and meetings, schedules and maintains appointment calendars for the Team
- Serves as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues such as meeting availability, travel details, obtaining signatures to documents, proper service of process, and billing procedures.
- Schedules travel and related arrangements, prepares and processes expense reports.
- Order office supplies, manage and control office expenditures, assist with vendor paperwork, process invoices for approval, submit internal check requests and deposits as required.
- Assists VP with enforcement of company policies, including travel, expense and ethics.
- Provide support in the maintenance of law department records and databases, creation of electronic and paper files, manage and control file space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensures the strictest confidence of all sensitive material and matters, directs documents to the appropriate parties, obtains approvals when necessary, and makes certain all deadlines are met.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited college or university preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support.
- Professional communication/telephone skills are required
- Prior law firm or in-house law department experience helpful, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to detail; must be able to gather data and return reliable, pertinent information to key Executives for action (i.e. document preparation, etc.).
- Ability to support multiple managers/teams; must be able to handle high volume of job responsibilities and multiple assignments
- Strong sense of professional responsibility, sensitivity to confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Serengeti Matter Management System helpful, but not required.
- Typing 55 + WPM