Room & Board IncJob ID:
US-MN-Golden Valley | US-MN-MinneapolisCategory:
Delivery & Distribution - LeadershipType:
Full TimeMin Salary:
USD $65,000.00/Yr.Max Salary:
USD $75,000.00/Yr.OverviewYou're a passionate logistics / delivery warehouse manager who brings a customer-centric and "lead by example" leadership style. Come, love what you do.
At [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team Leader (Home Furnishings)
, our delivery leaders are the foundation of our business; it's crucial they understand their customer, cultivate our culture, develop high caliber teams and contribute to building their business. As a Delivery Leadership Associate
, you will report to the Delivery Market Manager and join a team of 4 peers who work collaboratively to lead and inspire a team of 100± associates who are responsible for providing exceptional service to our local and national customers at all points of interaction in the process of delivering over $100MM of home furnishings annually. You will bring your passion as leader of people to lead, inspire and develop our team of full-service delivery professionals responsible for the prep and delivery of high quality, American-made home furnishings to residential and business customers throughout Minneapolis and the surrounding area.
As a Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team Leader, you are passionate about developing others. You are a hands-on leader who is comfortable rolling up your sleeves in managing the day-to-day as you build toward the long-term strategy. You'll bring a customer-centric and supportive leadership style comprised of high standards and integrity as you support a high-performing team in providing a positive and seamless customer experience.Location:
6:00AM-2:30PM Monday - Friday with additional hours and/or flexibility as needed to fulfill obligations of the role.
Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team LeaderYou will contribute your experiences and talents in the following ways: as a warehouse manager
Where you shine as a leader (the qualities you'll bring):Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team Leader
- You inspire and lead a team that is self-directed and requires your leadership, not day-to-day direction. They are career oriented and engaged in their work.
- You foster an environment that positive, respectful and forward thinking, because you lead by [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team Leader (Home Furnishings), paint vision and strive to do the right thing.
- You build an environment of diversity and inclusion.
- You are consistent and fair. You create an environment of trust where meaningful feedback is truly seen as a gift.
- Your staff members find joy in serving the customer. They are confident on their feet and understand the impact their decisions have on the business and our reputation.
- You strategize and support processes that promote efficiencies and maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- You support all financial and operational aspects and manage with fiscal responsibility. You also understand how your actions affect the near- and long-term health of the business.
- You find satisfaction in building meaningful relationships with your peers. You seek the insight of other leaders and reach out frequently to share ideas, garner feedback and offer your collaboration.
The experiences you'll draw from and the qualifications you'll bring: warehouse manager
- You genuinely enjoy developing others and can demonstrate with real examples. You offer experiences that enrich each individual's career, support their personal and professional growth and foster a learning environment. You naturally bring individual strengths together as a unified team. You're hands on in the day-to-day without losing sight of the big picture.
- You lead with enthusiasm and a collaborative spirit. You bring a positive energy that is contagious and a key factor when it comes to turning the day around. And when it comes to moving mountains, people naturally gravitate toward your mission.
- You're recognized for the relationships you build. Whether it's the follow through on your promise, your consistent flow of communication, your solid project execution or your ability to make clear the tradeoffs with a particular decision, others can count on you.
What you can expect from us: Delivery Warehouse Manager / Distribution Supervisor / Team Leader
- Experience in warehouse, inventory, logistics, delivery, distribution and/or retail management with an operational focus, with 3 to 5 years of effective leadership in leading and inspiring a team of service professionals, ideally in a customer-facing environment.
- A demonstrated confidence, high standards when it comes to detail and organization, and a belief that your success is tied directly to the growth and development of the team you lead and how you treat others.
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal & written.
Room & Board is a place where people can flourish because they can be themselves. We celebrate our difference, including our beliefs and cultural traditions as well as all of the life experiences that define us. We build common ground through understanding and shared experiences. We're better together!
Coaching And Mentoring
Confident And Emotionally Stable