Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
$$$ PAID TRAINING $$$
Reliable work schedule with no weekend work, full benefits (after qualification period) and seven paid holidays per year (after one year)!!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Location: 1250 S. Wilson Way, Suite A-1, Stockton, CA 95205
Questions?? Please call Katrina at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Drive safely at all time.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid Class B Commercial Driver's License or permit, with passenger endorsements and VDDP, or ability to obtain one - WE WILL TRAIN!!
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.