Ambulnz DocGo Mobile Health is a venture of Ambulnz by DocGo, a leading provider of integrated telehealth and mobile medical services. We bring additional services to help our communities manage the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ambulnz by DocGo deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced practice providers to facilitate on-site, non-critical medical services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K. We’ve revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing, accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art vehicles, and ShareLink™ technology.
We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need COVID Testing Technicians to join us.
Our Company will provide COVID-19 health assessments for our partner. We will be using various models to provide access to the health assessment. We are seeking qualified healthcare professionals to work at our mobile testing events to administer nasal swabs for COVID testing services.
- Responsible for competently performing low complexity nasal swabs, quality control results and take remedial action when indicated.
- Ensures specimen integrity by adhering to procedures for specimen handling and processing. Adheres to Company policies and procedures including departmental programs, quality control, performance improvement, and safety.
- Operates test systems proficiently. Minor troubleshooting of test systems and takes appropriate action according to predetermined protocols. Notifies appropriate Supervisory personnel
- Follows established policies and procedures for quality control performance and documentation. Identifies problems which may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and takes appropriate action including supervisor notification.
- Follows all safety, infection control and OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen guidelines.
- Participates in departmental performance improvement training.
- Utilizes appropriate supplies with minimal waste. Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to customers. Strives to maintain a positive work environment.
- Seeking applicants with relevant medical experience as an EMT, Paramedic, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN), Phlebotomist, or Respiratory Therapist.
We are seeking applicants with relevant medical experience as an EMT, Paramedic, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN), Phlebotomist, or Respiratory Therapist.
- An active medical or clinical certification or degree (See below for which we accept)
- Valid CPR certification
Acceptable Certifications: (Only 1 is required)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Respiratory Therapist
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Pay: $18.50 or $22.50 per hour (depending on your shift)
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Certified Medical Assistant