As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
• Develop and maintain sales within assigned territory –Michigan
• Maintain and strengthen relationships with key plan sponsor, brokers, consultants and third party administrators while developing and cultivating new business relationships.
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans with innovative and creative ideas to increase sales.
• Identify and understand needs of key decision makers and direct efforts to provide product enhancements and service.
• Deliver presentations to key stakeholders including: prospects, financial professionals and industry leaders.
• Manage, develop and motivate a wide variety of retirement plan distribution sources.
• Leverage technology to implement and track sales and marketing plans.
• Partners with other VOYA representatives to enhance awareness of full suite of VOYA capabilities.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Do you have Retirement Services sales experience along with unsurpassed industry knowledge?
• Do you have contagious enthusiasm?
• Are you an entrepreneur capable of inspiring others to act?
• Are you ready to take your career to the next level with one of the world’s largest and fastest growing financial services companies?
• If this sounds like you, then you may be our ideal candidate!
• 4-6 years Retirement Plan Sales experience within the Retirement Plan industry & a proven track record of sales success.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• The ideal candidate would have strong existing sales relationships in Michigan.
• Currently reside within the territory footprint.
• Maintain current FINRA Series 6 and 63 Licenses.
• Maintain current State Life and Health Licenses for MI.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to lead.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.