Salary: $25/ hr
Department: Skilled Nursing
Schedule: Full time, 7AM-3:30PM; 3:00PM- 11:30PM every other weekend (8, 12 or 14 week agreement with a maximum of 36 total weeks)
Facility: Carroll Manor
Location: Washington, DC
Paid time off (PTO) Responsibilities
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical /Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) or other clinical supervisor.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider preferred. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
Why Join Our Team
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
Ascension Living is a nationally recognized non-profit senior living provider offering rewarding career opportunities in numerous locations across 11 states and Washington D. C. As part of our Independent Living, Assisted Living, Short-term Rehabilitation, Memory Support or Long-term Care teams, you will be empowered to provide compassionate, personalized care and develop lasting relationships with our residents and their loved ones.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Senior Living will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Short Term poster or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Short Term poster.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Short Term
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)